El libro POCKET MIAMI 1ST ED. (INGLES) LONELY PLANET POCKET GUIDES escrito en español sobre Guías de viaje contiene 160 paginas, escritas por el escritor VV.AA. , 2018 distribuido por la editoral LONELY PLANET PUBLICATIONS
Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami is your passport to the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see and jump, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire the iconic art-deco architecture, enjoy the nightlife and swim in North Beach - all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Miami's finest and start your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami:
- Full color maps and images everywhere
- Highlights and itineraries that will help you adapt your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Tips to save time and money and move around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential information at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, traffic tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets: eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guides miss.
- Free, convenient, removable Miami map (included in the print version), plus over 10 color neighborhood maps
- Easy-to-use design with useful icons and organized by neighborhood to help you choose the best places to spend your time
- Covers Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Downtown Miami, Greater Miami, Key Biscayne, Little Haiti, Little Havana, North Miami Beach, South Beach, Wynwood, the Design District and more.