El libro WALLPAPER CITY GUIDE ROME 2017 escrito en español sobre Guías de viaje contiene 128 paginas, escritas por el escritor VV.AA. , 2018 distribuido por la editoral PHAIDON PRESS LIMITED
Your global passport, Wallpaper* City Guides presents a list of everything you need to know about the world's most heady cities.
Under an elegant Pantone cover, these pocket-sized travel Bibles unearth the most modern nightlife, the most luxurious hotels, the coolest shops, the art galleries and the most influential cultural spaces, the best of local design and the contemporary architecture that defines a city.
Perfectly sized for travel, discreet and easy to use, so you don't feel like a tourist, these books are ideal for both long breaks and business trips.
They are rigorously researched and curated by an extensive network of experts, from in-house editors to local correspondents.
The series now covers more than 100 dynamic destinations.
- Focus on architecture, design, luxury and style
- 55 stunning original colour photographs
- A unique barometer of the contemporary scene
- Eight main chapters with 11,000 words of vision
- A color-coded map of the most fashionable neighborhoods